Twelve community partners set up booths to talk to students and families about community resources available including:
- Nashville International Center for Empowerment
- Davidson County Sheriff’s Office (SAAFE)
- Project Play Therapy, LLC
- Metro Nashville Public Health Department
- Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry
- Camel Express Carwash
- Braces by Dr. Ruth
- Planet Fitness
- Caron Treatment Center
Families received their COVID-19 vaccinations and boosters. The fair also featured a basketball and soccer skills clinic and the school’s annual Jump Rope for Heart competition.
“Promoting a healthy lifestyle and encouraging physical activity will set our middle school students up for greater health and wellness,” said LEAD Southeast Middle School Principal Emma Mac. “We are so grateful to the community partners who supported our event and helped promote healthy living to our students and families!