In preparation for both the start of school and an eventual return to in-person learning, all LEAD school offices are currently open on a limited basis.
Visitors may access our building as long as they follow the Tennessee Department of Health COVID-19 workplace screening guidelines. These guidelines are for staff members, students, families and any other visitor at all LEAD campuses.
These requirements are effective immediately for all visitors:
- If you have had any of the symptoms identified in the screening guidelines in the last 24 to 48 hours, please do not visit our campuses and instead call your school operations manager for assistance. All operations managers are listed below.
- If you have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days as outlined by the screening guidelines, please do not visit our campuses and instead call your school operations manager for assistance.
- Daily temperature checks are required at all LEAD School campuses. If you have a temperature higher than 100 degrees, please do not visit our campuses and instead call your school operations manager for assistance.
All visitors are required to enter our buildings through the main office, answer the questions listed below and then receive a temperature check. Our office hours during remote learning are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. until we return to in-person classes.
- Have you experienced any of the following in the last 24-48 hours? (Cough – Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing – Fever – Chills – Muscle pain – Headache – Sore throat – New loss of taste or smell – Nausea or vomiting – Diarrhea – Congestion or runny nose).
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days? (Being within 6 feet of a sick person — or a person who tests positive for COVID-19 — for 10 minutes or longer – Being in direct contact with germs from a sick person with COVID-19 — e.g., being coughed on, sharing utensils, etc. — Living in the same household as a sick person with COVID-19 – Caring for a sick person with COVID-19).
Should any families have any questions related to building access, please contact your school’s Operations Manager:
- LEAD Academy and LEAD Cameron: Sarah Terry, 865-660-8174 or firstname.lastname@example.org;
- LEAD Brick Church and LEAD Neely’s Bend: Demetrius Greer, 310-895-4656 or email@example.com
- LEAD Southeast Middle and High: Erin Molitoris, 615-584-6649 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event you are unable to reach a school operations manager, please call Tait Danhausen, LEAD’s Vice President of Operations, at 615-403-5507.