While we can’t gather in traditional classrooms, we can still take time each day to learn. The best way to stay on top of your lessons is to establish a routine. Here are some helpful tips:
• Follow a schedule, just like you would on a normal school day! Wake up, eat breakfast, and get ready as if you were going to school.
• Start and end your schoolwork at the same time each day. Creating a routine will help diminish distractions.
• Take breaks regularly! Exercise, grab a snack , and make sure to eat lunch.
• Have a designated space in your home that serves as your workspace and ask your family to respect that area. Make sure it’s quiet, turn off the TV, and games.
• Connect with classmates and teachers online.
• Share your schoolwork with your family! They will love to see your progress and might learn something from you!