Helpful Tips for Online Schooling
While we can’t gather in traditional classrooms, we can still take time each day to learn. The best way to stay on top of your lessons is to establish a routine. Here are some helpful tips:
• Follow a schedule, just like you would on a normal school day! Wake up, eat breakfast, and get ready as if you were going to school.
• Start and end your schoolwork at the same time each day. Creating a routine will help diminish distractions.
• Take breaks regularly! Exercise, grab a snack , and make sure to eat lunch.
• Have a designated space in your home that serves as your workspace and ask your family to respect that area. Make sure it’s quiet, turn off the TV, and games.
• Connect with classmates and teachers online.
• Share your schoolwork with your family! They will love to see your progress and might learn something from you!