LEAD will hand out Chromebooks to all of our students Wednesday, July 29, through Wednesday, August 5 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. In order to pick up technology for a student, you must be listed in Infinite Campus as the parent/guardian or emergency contact.
Chromebook distribution will take between 10-20 minutes once you get to the front of the line so please plan accordingly.
LEAD Academy: Monday, August 3 to Wednesday, August 5 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Please enter 1st Avenue South going North and look for the pickup station outside of the school. (Note: pick-up also occurred from Wednesday, July 29 to Friday, July 31).
LEAD Cameron: Monday, August 3 to Wednesday, August 5 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Please enter 1st Avenue South going North and look for the pickup station outside of the school. (Note: pick-up also occurred from Wednesday, July 29 to Friday, July 31).
LEAD Neely’s Bend: Monday, August 3 to Wednesday, August 5 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. All families will enter on Cheyenne Boulevard and exit onto Neely’s Bend Road.
LEAD Brick Church: Monday, August 3 to Wednesday, August 5 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Parents will need to enter Brick Church using the regular one-way entrance. Please look for signs directing you to the correct entrance.
LEAD Southeast Middle School: Tuesday, August 4 (5th & 6th Graders) and Wednesday, August 5 (7th & 8th Graders) from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Families will use the first entrance on Metroplex Drive. *Students need to attend with families if possible so they can practice logging into their device.
LEAD Southeast High School: Distribution took place on Thursday, July 30 (9th & 10th Grades) and Friday, July 31 (11th & 12th Grades) 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. If you are in need of assistance, please contact Erin Molitoris, 615-584-6649 or email@example.com.
- ALL FAMILIES MUST REMAIN IN THEIR VEHICLES with MASKS ON.
- Pull up to your designated entry station (see above for campus-specific entry directions).
- A masked LEAD staff member will approach your car and maintain a safe social distance.
- Please roll down your window and the LEAD staff member will explain the pickup process and provide you with your entry ticket census form.
- While in your car, please update this form to the best of your abilities. This form will also act as your ticket to pick up your Chromebook.
- Follow the directions given by the LEAD staff members to proceed through the various stations and REMAIN IN YOUR CAR AT ALL TIMES.
- During the pickup process, you will also be asked to sign our Acceptable Use Policy. This policy governs the treatment and use of the Chromebook.
- In addition, you will receive your welcome packet for the school year. This packet explains, in-depth, the login procedures for virtual schooling and the various expectations LEAD has for virtual school this year.
- After receiving your Chromebook and welcome packet, please deliver your updated census form to the checkout station.
- By Thursday, August 6, a LEAD staff member will call every family who has received a Chromebook to help walk them through the setup process. *LSE students will practice logging in on sight and will only receive a phone call if there are issues on pick up day.
If you have any problems with your technology or questions around setup, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. A LEAD staff member will be in contact within 24 hours. Students who are not registered to a LEAD school, but plan to attend in the fall will not be able to pick up a Chromebook at this time. During pick-up days LEAD will provide registration help for families.
All staff and families must wear a mask during pickup and maintain social distancing. Families without masks will not be allowed to sign out technology. All LEAD students are expected to have technology ready for log-in by Friday, August 7.
Should any families have any questions related to technology distribution, please contact your school’s Operations Manager:
- LEAD Academy and LEAD Cameron: Sarah Terry, 865-660-8174 or email@example.com;
- LEAD Brick Church and LEAD Neely’s Bend: Demetrius Greer, 310-895-4656 or firstname.lastname@example.org;
- LEAD Southeast Middle and High: Erin Molitoris, 615-584-6649 or email@example.com.
In the event you are unable to reach a school operations manager, please call Tait Danhausen, LEAD’s Vice President of Operations, at 615-403-5507.