How We Will Safely Learn in Person:
Everyone Will Be Required to:
- Wear a mask at all times when indoors
- Check temperature upon arrival
- Stay home if experiencing symptoms
Everyone is Encouraged to:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Maintain at least 3 feet of social distance from others whenever possible
- Masks will be required on LEAD buses.
- Buses will receive regular cleanings with CDC approved cleaning agents.
- During lunch periods, students will utilize seating charts
- Wash or sanitize hands before sitting down to eat
Your Health & Safety is Our #1 Priority.
LEAD Public Schools is committed to supporting our families.
LEAD established the Serve Other Stations form after the tornadoes struck Nashville in March 2020. This service continues for families. The stations allow families to reach out if they are in need of assistance with food, household items, internet connectivity, and more.
Family and Community Engagement Coordinator contact information:
LEAD Academy and LEAD Cameron: Rania Agaib, 615-479-9743, email@example.com.
LEAD Brick Church: Dalona Jones, 616-466-3885, firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEAD Neely’s Bend: Blanca Cross, 830-212-3057, email@example.com.
LEAD Southeast Middle and High: Marta Sanchez, 615-573-9866, firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event you are unable to reach a school Family and Community Engagement Coordinator, please call Corey Burton, the Director of Enrollment and Community Engagement, at 615-525-1614. For Spanish services, please call Marta Sanchez at 615-573-9866.
Questions & Answers
LEAD Academy: Alma McDaniel, Office Manager: email@example.com; 615-800-8293
LEAD Brick Church: Mercedez Fanning, Office Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; 615-806-6317
LEAD Cameron: Deb Holguin, Office Manager: email@example.com; 615-806-6320
LEAD Neely’s Bend: Sorgalin Acevedo, Office Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; 615-645-6461
LEAD Southeast Middle School: Ingrid Cruz, Office Manager: email@example.com; 615-678-0543
LEAD Southeast High School: Osama Abdallah, Office Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; 615-338-9672
The attendance policy for LEAD Public Schools (LPS) follows the guidance released by Metro Nashville Public Schools and the State of Tennessee. LPS expects that students will make a good faith effort to attend all learning sessions, and that families understand that both attendance and participation are requirements of learning sessions. Find the attendance guidelines below:
- Student attendance will be taken and reported to the state each day.
- Chronic absenteeism and truancy will mirror the state policy.